3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoop Lane, Chambers Farm Wood, Market Rasen
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Country Cottage
- Three Bedrooms & Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Spacious, Light & Airy Accommodation Throughout
- Rural Location with Open Field Views
Situated within Chambers Farm Wood is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom country cottage benefiting from ample off-road parking, double garage, modern kitchen and bathroom suites and light and airy accommodation throughout.
Situated within Chambers Farm Wood is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom country cottage benefiting from ample off-road parking, double garage, modern kitchen and bathroom suites, light and airy accommodation throughout and a wide range of amenities accessible in the town of Market Rasen. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Snug, Kitchen, Utility, Wet Room, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double glazed front entrance door, telephone point, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 18' x 10' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.30m )
A spacious, light and airy reception space having a double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed French doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden, wall mounted electric heater, wall lights and a feature inset log burner.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, coving, ample space for a table and chairs, wall lights and access to the Snug and Kitchen.
Snug 17' 1" x 7' 10" ( 5.21m x 2.39m )
Enjoying excellent natural lighting via dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear, oak flooring, wall mounted electric heater and access to the Utility and Kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' ( 3.12m x 1.83m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood, dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility 10' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.39m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted electric heater, double glazed door to the side aspect leading out to the garden, space and plumbing for further appliances and a door leading into:-
A beautifully modern walk-in wet room being fitted with a low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and a shower; complete with a heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side aspect, fully tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, airing cupboard housing the water tank and boiler, loft access and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobes and a wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed French doors to the side aspect leading out onto the roof, built-in wardrobes and a wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying open field views and a wall mounted electric heater.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps and power shower over; complete with tiled flooring, part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property enjoys a sizeable plot providing off-road parking leading to the double garage and extensive lawned areas with two natural ponds and large patio area ideal for seating, a section given over to a small wildflower meadow and an established orchard with apple, pear and plum trees; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by shrub and hedgerow whilst further benefiting from open field views to the rear.
With two up and over doors, two windows to the rear aspect and a personal door to the side aspect. The garage has previously had planning permission for a two bed annexe with kitchen and bathroom, which could potentially be reinstated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45334875.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.