2 bedroom terraced house for saleWinston Street, Stockton-On-Tees
- ** GUIDE PRICE £50,000 to £60,000 **
- Two bedroom mid terraced house
- Large open plan living dining room
- Popular Stockton location
- Enclosed rear courtyard
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
** GUIDE PRICE £50,000 to £60,000 ** Calling all first time buyers and investor landlords to book an early viewing of this well maintained two bedroom mid terraced house in Stockton.
Calling all first time buyers and investor landlords to book an early viewing of this well maintained two bedroom mid terraced house in Stockton. Well positioned for amenities, schools and transport links the proper briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, large living dining room, and kitchen. To the first floor are two good size double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally to the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard.
Single glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, splash back tiling, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, door to garden and double glazed window to side elevation.
Stairs from hall
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Suite comprising: panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Enclosed paved courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45338346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.