2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLincombe Bank, Leeds
Sold STC £120,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Dining room
- Modern Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Central heating
Set in a popular area of Roundhay, is this two double bedroomed end terrace property ideally located for local schools and shopping. The property comprises of spacious lounge, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally there is a front and rear garden.
Set in a popular area of Roundhay, this is end terrace property ideally located for local schools, shopping and transport links to Leeds city centre.The property compriese of spacious lounge, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally there is a front and rear garden. This property would make an ideally family home or being in a convenient location an ideal investment. Early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed window to front and rear, central heating radiator and feature fireplace.
Fitted with a range of white wall and base units with wood work tops over incorparating stainless steel sink, electric oven gas hob,central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed window to the rear, door to pantry and archway to the dining room.
Having two double glazed window, cenral heating radiator and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Fitted with a white suite that comprises of wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower over. partly tiled and double glazed window to the rear.
Having two double glazed window to the front and two central heating radiators.
Having double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45338370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.