3 bedroom terraced house for saleParklands, Banbury
Sold STC £230,000
- Spacious three bedroom house
- Pleasantly located on this popular residential neighbourhood
- Short walk from the town centre
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE PLEASANTLY LOCATED ON THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE.
Entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, integral garage, gas central heating, double glazing, off road car parking, enclosed rear garden.
Approximate distances - Banbury town centre 0.75 miles, Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Oxford 22 miles, Stratford upon Avon 19 miles, Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury railway station 1.25 miles, Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by rail approx., Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
Directions - From Banbury proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue to the mini roundabout and turn right into Parklands. Take the first turning on the right and the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
PARKLANDS is a popular residential development which is ideally placed being a short walk from the town centre, primary schools and secondary school, and all daily amenities.
The Property - 68 PARKLANDS is a spacious three bedroomed house which is conveniently located on this popular residential development. The accommodation is arranged over two floors with an entrance hall and kitchen located to the front and a large sitting/dining room to the rear. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a separate family bathroom. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with a door leading into the garage with power, light, plumbing for washing machine and doors to the sitting room and kitchen.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single drainer one and a half bowl sink and draining board. There is space and plumbing for a dishwasher or washing machine, space for a cooker, space for a fridge freezer and wall mounted gas boiler.
* The sitting/dining room is a particularly good size and is located to the rear with sliding doors that open onto the garden. There is a gas wall fire and stairs that rise to the first floor.
* The first floor landing has a hatch to the loft space which is boarded and has a pull down retractable ladder.
* The master bedroom is located to the rear and has an en-suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three are both generous sizes and there are built-in wardrobes in bedroom two and the main bedroom.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
* Outside the property to the front there is small lawned garden. The main area of garden is located to the rear which extends to approximately 40' in length and is fairly low maintenance. There is a gate at the rear of the garden.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45339561.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26621974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.