3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilward Grove, Meir Heath, ST3
- Handsome semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Residential cul de sac
- Lovely open outlook to rear
- Generously proportioned accommodation
- Needs some refurbishment
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating (untested)
- Offers great potential
- No Chain!
* A handsome three bed bay fronted semi detached house
* Situated in a sought after residential cul-de-sac
* Lovely open outlook to the rear
* Spacious accommodation comprises : porch, reception hallway
* Dining room, living room, kitchen, rear hallway
* G/F WC, utility area, 1st floor three good bedrooms and shower room
* Many features include gas central heating (untested) and double glazing
* Needs some general refurbishment but offers great potential
* A driveway provides ample parking and leads to a garage. No Chain!
LIVING ROOM : 12'9" x 11'4" (3.89m x 3.45m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
SITTING ROOM : 15'0" x 11'3" (4.57m x 3.43m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN : 9'3" x 7'10" (2.82m x 2.39m) , Single drainer sink unit, range of storage units, working surfaces.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, gas central heating boiler (untested).
1ST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE : 12'4" x 9'5" to wardrobes (3.76m x 2.87m) , Central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'9" x 11'4" (3.58m x 3.45m) , Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE. : 9'1" x 7'10" (2.77m x 2.39m) , Central heating radiator, wardrobes.
SHOWER ROOM : Shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level WC.
EXTERNALLY : Gardens to the front and rear. A driveway provides parking and leads to a garage. Terrific open outlook with far reaching views from the rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via A50 towards Meir. At Meir roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Sandon Road continue up Sandon Road just over the brow of the hill turn right into Milward Grove.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.