Land for saleThe Old Bakery, Dudleston Heath, Ellesmere
Offers in Excess of
- Residential Development site.
- Prime village location.
- Extends to approx 1.17 acres or thereabouts.
- Outline Planning Permission granted Ref: 14/02001/OUT
- Erection of one Residential Dwelling.
- For further information contact the selling agent.
An excellent residential development opportunity located in the popular border village of Dudleston Heath extending to approximately 1.17 acres or thereabouts with Outline Planning Permission for the erection of one detached dwelling. The development land is located in the rural hamlet of Dudleston Heath approximately 1/½ miles from the market town of Ellesmere, which offers a comprehensive range of local shops and amenities. There is a local primary school at Criftins and Ellesmere has excellent primary and secondary schools as well as the renowned Ellesmere College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6765405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Ellesmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.