4 bedroom detached house for saleRovings Drive, Spondon
- Inviting lounge & separate dining room/family room
- Spacious dining kitchen overlooking rear garden
- Master bedroom with stylish en-suite fitted June 16
- Three further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Tastefully decorated & carpets fitted Aug 16
- Driveway & garage
- Enclosed well maintained rear garden
SUPERB four bedroom family home presented to an extremely high standard throughout and being offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Enjoying a light & airy dining kitchen, modern bathroom & STYLISH recently re-fitted en-suite shower room. This really is a perfect family home positioned in a pleasant location. Must be viewed to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
From our Spondon office proceed along Sitwell Street turning left onto Willowcroft Road at the traffic island. At the traffic lights turn left onto Nottingham Road, continue for some distance, as Nottingham Road turns into Derby Road, turn right onto Falconside Drive and then right again onto Rovings Drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45339939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPO160326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Spondon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.