4 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Rookery, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Conservatory
- Two Reception Rooms
- Integral Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
LOOK NO FURTHER….Located within a popular part of Yaxley. Benefiting from FOUR BEDROOMS and LARGE CONSERVATORY. Outside continues with OFF ROAD PARKING and an INTEGRAL GARAGE. VIEW NOW!
UPVC double glazed entrance door and UPVC window to side. Laminate floor. Door through to dining room.
5.34m x 3.30m maximum (17'06" x 10'09" maximum). UPVC Double glazed window to front. Two radiators. Laminate floor. Stairs to first floor.
3.75m x 2.09m (12'30" x 6'10"). UPVC Double glazed window to front. Door to garage. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Laminate floor.
UPVC frosted window to side. Close coupled WC and wash hand basin. Two base built-in storage cupboards. Laminate floor.
5.51m x 3.40m (18'01" x 11'01"). UPVC Double glazed frosted window to side. UPVC double glazed double door to conservatory. Radiator. Fireplace with mahogany wood surround and marble hearth. Fitted carpet.
UPVC double glazed large L-shaped conservatory. UPVC Double glazed door to rear garden. Heat and cold air conditioner. Ceramic tiled floor.
Loft access. Cupboard housing water tank.
4.21m x 2.75m (13'09" x 9'04"). UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
3.58m x 2.60m (11'08" x 8'06"). UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built-in shelving. Fitted carpet.
2.77m x 2.60m (9'01" x 8'06"). UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
3.52m x 2.84m (maximum) (11'06" x 9'03" maximum). UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Bath with electric shower over. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
Shared vehicular access to the front. Gravel driveway to single garage.
Up and over door. Door to kitchen. Door to garden. Power and lighting.
Large garden enclosed by fencing. Mainly laid to lawn, paving and borders with shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45340236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.