3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrossway Avenue, Mount Gould, Plymouth
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Great investment property
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Modernisation Required
- Popular Location
- Spacious Living Accommodation
CASH BUYERS ONLY! Being sold with no onward chain, a three bedroom mid-terrace house in need of modernisation located in the popular area of Mount Gould. Large living space and gardens to the front and rear.
This three bedroom mid-terrace property is offered with no onward chain and in need of modernisation throughout. Located in the popular area of Mount Gould, the property is in close proximity to Mount Gould hospital, good local Primary and Secondary Schools and has excellent travel links across Plymouth City. Comprising three good sized bedrooms, large lounge-diner, kitchen and spacious family bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear, and the property is ideal as a potential family home or investment.
To the front of the property is a lawn area with plants and shrubs.
Has a front facing double glazed door, stairs to the first floor and a door leads to:
Living/diner 11' 2" x 14' 8" ( 3.40m x 4.47m )
The living room/dining area has three front facing double glazed windows, gas fire, radiator, telephone and TV point. There is a gas fire, understairs cupboard and a serving hatch.
Kitchen 6' 2" x 10' 9" ( 1.88m x 3.28m )
The fitted kitchen has wall and base units with granite effect roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel one and half bowl sink/drainer. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. A rear facing double glazed window and a single glazed door opens to the garden.
First Floor Landing
The landing has loft access and doors opening to:
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 15' ( 2.46m x 4.57m )
The master bedroom has three front facing double glazed windows, radiator, TV point and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.84m )
The second bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and a cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 9' 7" ( 1.96m x 2.92m )
The third bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window
The bathroom has a rear facing obscure double glazed window and comprises of a wash hand basin, wc and a bath with mixer taps.
The rear garden is laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45340311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.