2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWash Road, Fosdyke, Boston
Sold STC £345,000
- DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- PLOT SIZE JUST UNDER 7 ACRES (S.T.S)
- WITH PADDOCK LAND, DOG KENNELS & OUTBUILDINGS
- NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS
- POTENTIAL FOR BOARDING/BREEDING KENNELS
This detached bungalow is situated in just under 7 Acres (s.t.s) in a rural location and benefits from domestic gardens, paddock land, Kennels and outbuildings. The accommodation comprises in brief a Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Office, 2 Bedrooms & Family bathroom. NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS.
DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH JUST UNDER 7 ACRES (S.T.S) COMPRISING KENNELS, EXCERCISE AREA AND PADDOCK LAND. NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS.
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door leading into the Lounge.
Lounge 22' maximum into recess x 11' 8" ( 6.71m maximum into recess x 3.56m )
With window, 2 radiators, dado rail, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, TV aerial point, fireplace with space for electric fire with tiled hearth and display mantle.
Kitchen Diner 13' 9" x 13' 8" ( 4.19m x 4.17m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, wall and base units, Range with electric hob and stainless steel fume extractor, radiator, ceiling mounted lighting.
Rear Entrance / Office 18' 1" x 6' 7" ( 5.51m x 2.01m )
With radiator, 2 windows, ceiling light point, built-in work space.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower above, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes with overhead storage. 2 steps lead down to a En-Suite WC
With WC and wash hand basin, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.02m x 3.45m )
Still requiring completion to be used as a Bedroom. With coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to roof space.
Tawneymeade sits in just under 7 Acres (s.t.s) which comprises a mixture of domestic gardens, level paddock land and a range of kennels with outbuildings. The property benefits from no near neighbours
The various outbuildings provide storage and the Kennels are to a high standard and were added by the current owner.
There are approximately 16 individual kennels with runs and a further 4 puppy kennels.
There is a well equipped preparation area and a further grooming area.
There is also a sizeable enclosed exercise area.
In the Agents and Vendors opinion the property would potentially make ideal boarding/breeding kennels subject to gaining any required planning permissions and consents from the relevant local authorities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45340416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.