3 bedroom bungalow for saleQueenborough Road, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
Sold STC £350,000
- 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- In and out driveway plus a detached garage
- Downstairs bathroom plus an upstairs shower room
- Lovely size rear garden & hot tub
- Stunning conservatory/family room
- EPC energy rating E (54)
A lovely size 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow set back off the road with a very useful in and out driveway as well as an additional driveway and a detached garage so parking will not be an issue here.Well where do I start with this one as there is so much to tell you. Wait until you see the conservatory/family room, it is fabulously grand including bi fold doors leading onto the great size garden. I want say anymore about it, just wait until you see it for yourself.Whilst I am mentioning the garden, it would be ideal for a family as it has plenty of space for trampolines, swings and slides etc but also includes wooden decking with a hot tub sat in it. Imagine the parties you could have here!Another bonus includes the solid beech work tops in the kitchen, the lounge and dining area, which can be entered either from the entrance hall or the garden room extension, would make a lovely cosy room to sit and relax in as a family. There is also a bathroom downstairs, beautifully fitted, ideal for a hot steamy bubble filled soak. Alternatively you could always use the upstairs shower room if you are in a hurry.
What the Owner says:
We have had 8 years living here, I remember when we first saw the brochure before even looking inside and wanting to buy it. When we walked through the door and then through to the kitchen, I was blown away when I saw the garden room extension as well as the lovely size garden.Since living here we have added new front windows, replaced the bathroom, repainted outside amongst other things. It has been a great spot being close to Halfway primary school and Queenborough Railway station also close by.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 11'6 x 8'7 (3.51m x 2.62m)
- Lounge/Diner: 23'10 (7.27m) x 11'11 (3.63m) narrowing to 10'2 (3.10m)
- Conservatrory/Family Room: 18'9 x 15'10 (5.72m x 4.83m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 11'11 (3.69m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'6 (3.63m x 3.51m)
- Bathroom: 11'5 x 4'10 (3.48m x 1.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'7 (4.14m) x 9'2 (2.80m) narrowing to 8'6 (2.59m)
- Dressing Room: 8'5 x 5'0 (2.57m x 1.53m)
- Shower Room
- Loft/Storage Area: 10'3 x 5'7 (3.13m x 1.70m)
- Rear Garden
- Hot Tub
- Garage: 17'4 x 9'1 (5.29m x 2.77m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45340860.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.