2 bedroom flat for saleNorwich, NR3
- Beautiful coach house
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Open plan lounge dining room
- Buy to let investors only
- Enclosed rear garden
- Guide Price £190,000-£200,000
** Buy-to-let investors only ** For buyers seeking a stylish property in a superb location, this stunning two double bedroomed coach house is sure to impress. Boasting a private entrance, open plan lounge dining room, modern kitchen, three piece bathroom and two double bedrooms. To the outside the property features a garage and an enclosed rear garden.
The NR3 area of Norwich is served by a range of local amenities and regular bus services into the city centre. Norwich train station is approximately a mile away with daily services to Cambridge and London and Mousehold Heath is close by which is popular with walkers and runners alike.
Guide Price £190,000-£200,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45341445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26237714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.