2 bedroom apartment for saleAnemone Court, 23 Enstone Road, Enfield, Greater London
- Approx. 760 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Viewings to Eligible Applicants - 01/12/2016
- 20' Reception Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space
- Minutes from Brimsdown Station
- 30 Minute Commute to Liverpool St
SHARED OWNERSHIP (Advertised price represents 50% share. Full market value £275,000). A good-sized, top-floor apartment with a 20' reception room, semi-open-plan kitchen and two bedrooms, both of which are comfortable doubles. The windows are all double-glazed and there is a pair of useful storage cupboards in the hallway. The apartment comes with an allocated parking space and is only three minute walk (Googlemaps) from Brimsdown station for trains to Hertford East and London Liverpool Street.
Property ref: 121_1138_4289026
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45341700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4289026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.