2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 3, 25 Waterfront Gait, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1AD
Offers in Excess of
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor flat, set in a modern, factored development.
- Located in the Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, open-plan living room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazed windows, and good integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes.
- This factored development also offers secured entry, lift service, secure underground parking, and a large residential courtyard.
- Home Report available online.
Recently re-decorated well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor flat, set in a modern, factored development in the Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, open-plan living room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom. Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazed windows, and good integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes. This factored development also offers secured entry, lift service, secure underground parking, and a large residential courtyard. A spacious entrance hall gives access throughout the property and features two built-in store cupboards, the entry system handset and space for freestanding furniture. The open-plan living room and kitchen includes TV and phone points, two pendant light fittings and carpeted flooring for the living area. Set to the rear of the room is a fitted kitchen with granite-effect worktops, separate stainless steel sink and drainer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and an integrated double oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splashback. Bedroom one is front facing and features a Juliet balcony with patio door, an integrated mirrored wardrobe, TV and phone points, pendant light fitting and carpeted flooring. Bedroom two is rear facing and features a built-in wardrobe, spot light fitting and carpeted flooring. The bathroom is set internally and is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath with retractable glass screen and tiled splashwalls. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4645199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.