3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKiln Drive, Great Cornard, Sudbury
Sold STC £217,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate W/c
- Shower Room
- Off-Road Parking
NO ONWARD CHAIN - This three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a cul-de-sac location within the popular village of Great Cornard. The property offers driveway and parking.
The Accommodation Comprises;
Double glazed entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage area, doors to:
Lounge/diner 21' 6" x 12' 8" max ( 6.55m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, fireplace with tiled surround and inset gas fire, storage heater, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 1" max x 8' 9" ( 3.38m max x 2.67m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, electric wall heater, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 7" to front of wardrobes ( 3.73m x 3.23m to front of wardrobes )
Built-in wardrobes, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 2" max ( 3.91m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.64m max x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Comprising wash hand basin, w/c, double glazed window to side aspect.
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled walls, wall mounted heater, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via wrought iron gates which give access to a driveway providing off-road parking. The remainder of the front is laid to lawn with shrub beds and pathway leading to the front entrance door. Gated side pedestrian access leads to a side garden area which is laid to lawn with mature hedging.
The rear garden commences with a patio area with pathway leading to the rear of the garden. The remainder is laid to lawn with mature trees to boundary. The property benefits from a brick built shed and separate timber shed, both useful for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45342705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.