1 bedroom apartment for saleGreywell Road, Havant
Sold STC £92,500
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- READY SUMMER 2016
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- EXTRA LOCKABLE STORE ROOM
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
A selection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments within the Greywell Shopping precinct, Havant. All properties offer extremely spacious living accomodation, double bedrooms, internal storage cupboards plus additional lockable storage facilities for most flats. Ready NOW - call Fox & Sons to view the show apartment.
If you are looking for spacious, affordable accomodation with a brand new finish throughout, then look no further than Stratton House.
The area is being re-inventered to provide good quality apartments, all with sleek white shower rooms, the majority having open plan living spaces with contemporary cream kitchens. The properties come with modern electric heating, making them ideal as rental investments as well as owner occupiers. As well as a superb open plan living space, the bedrooms are all incredibly spacious, and each apartment has it's own built in store cupboard as well. On top of this, the majority of the apartemtns also benefit from a secure lockable unit, providing extra storage space for those larger items.
The properties sit above the existing Greywell Shopping precinct, with its' array of independent and national retail outlets including Iceland, Lidl, Costa Coffee and Greggs the bakers. These brand new apartments are offered ready to move into straight away and viewing via FOx & Sons is recommended in the first instance.
Open Plan Kitchen
Lockable Store Room
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45342834.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.