3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 18, The Ferns, Wixams
Sold STC £287,995
“The Ferns” is the latest development from quality house builder Kier Living in the popular Wixams development and comprises 43 homes with two, three, four and five bedroom properties available.
The Dersingham is a beautiful brand new detached three bedroom home offering accommodation over two floors which totals around 1011 square feet. There is a kitchen/diner to the rear, a living room to the front and a ground floor cloakroom.
Plot 18 - £287,995 – With garage - Three bedroom semi-detached home.
Wixams offers many facilities to include a Budgens’ store, a garden centre, varying community centres, sporting pitches and children’s play areas. The location allows for ideal access A6, the A1 and M1.
There is currently a Lower School with further schooling likely to be in the pipeline for the future. Further phases of Wixams are due to follow and will result in further areas of landscaping and parkland in due course.
Bedford’s town centre is a short trip away and offers all the facilities and services you need with the River Great Ouse running through the town and creating a stunning area to visit. There are numerous shops, weekly markets, delis and boutiques in addition to the usual High Street names.
Bedford’s historic landmarks include the Higgins Art Gallery and Museum which dates back over 200 years and tells the story of Bedford through the ages.
The mainline railway station offers fast and frequent services to the capital for the commuter and in addition to the town centre shops there is a large out of town retail park featuring further chain stores.
- All ceilings finished in white emulsion
- White emulsion to all walls
- All woodwork finished in white satinwood
- TV points to living room and master bedroom**
- Integrated Sky+ wiring
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Four panel smooth finish internal doors
- Gas fired central heating
- All radiators to be fitted with thermostatic valve except in room where thermostat is located
- Choice of kitchen units, work surfaces and upstands*
- Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with Monobloc mixer tap
- Stainless steel single bowl sink with chrome pillar tap to utility (when applicable)
- Integrated washing machine to houses only
- Integrated washer dryer to apartments
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher to houses only
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Opaque glass splashbacks behind the hob
- Chrome down lighters to kitchen and utility
Bathroom, en suite and cloakroom features
- Choice of wall tiles*
- White sanitary ware
- Chrome down lighters to bathroom and en suite
- Double glazed white PVCu windows
- Chrome effect door furniture to front
- PVCu French doors where applicable
- Front gardens to be finished in accordance with the landscape schedule
Garages (where applicable)
- Have power and light
- Up and over door
Kitchen/Dining Room – 17’9” x 9’10”
Living Room – 17’6” x 10’7”
Master Bedroom – 12’4” x 9’11”
Bedroom Two – 10’0” x 9’10”
Bedroom Three – 8’0” x 7’6”
Property ref: 121_25_4293444
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4293444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lane & Holmes, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.