2 bedroom bungalow for saleHighfield Road, Chelmsford
- BRAND NEW DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PRIME ESTABLISHED ROAD ON THE FAVOURED WEST SIDE OF THE CITY
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- EXCELLENT INTERNAL SPECIFICATION
- NEAT EASY TO MAINTAIN REAR GARDEN
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- BI-FOLDING DOORS FROM THE REAR LOUNGE
- WELL FITTED & EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
INTERNAL VIEWINGS TO START AROUND THE END OF JANUARY. Currently under construction with an anticipated completion for January 2017 is this 2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with a very high standard of specification. It is most conveniently situated on the West side of Chelmsford in a Prime established residential road within easy reach of the City centre, station bus services and Morrisons Superstore. Contact us to register your interest and to be notified when site visits are possible.
This detached bungalow will comprise an entrance hall, lounge at the rear with bi-folding doors overlooking the garden, two bedrooms, an equipped kitchen / breakfast room and a shower room. It will benefit from zoned under floor heating throughout, the bedrooms and lounge will be carpeted, the hall and kitchen will have wood effect flooring, and the bathroom will be tiled, the kitchen units will be complimented with Neue / Neff appliances, the shower room will have a walk in shower, and externally there will be low maintenance areas of garden with artificial lawn and rear Sandstone patio and path. The driveway will afford parking for two vehicles and will have a brick / cobble edge and resin drive with a brick wall to the front boundary.
Further full details will be available as the project progresses.
LOUNGE 12'6 x 11'2
KITCHEN 14'1 x 6'1
BEDROOM ONE 11'2 x 10'9
BEDROOM TWO 9'8 x 8'3
Please note that these are approximate measurements taken from the drawings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADR127687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adrians, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.