3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWashington Road, Woodlands, Doncaster
Sold STC £70,000
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- Chain free
8 Washington Road.We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £70,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is E.
8 Washington Road, Woodlands, DN6 7LQ We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £70,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is E.
Access to the lounge and kitchen/diner.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' 11" x 11' 10" max ( 5.16m x 3.61m max )
Has front and rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and gas fire. Access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Has front and side facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and gas hob/electric oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and laminate flooring. Access to the entrance hall and a hallway which leads to the downstairs cloakroom, lounge and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 2" into door recess x 9' 5" ( 3.40m into door recess x 2.87m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, two built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" into door recess x 13' 5" max ( 3.25m into door recess x 4.09m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.34m x 2.59m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is a full wall tiling and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. To the side of the property is an outside tap. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs, shed and garage. Access to the front and hallway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45343848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.