2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCurtis Drive, Feltwell, Thetford
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Conservatory & Studio (Former Garage)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sealed Unit Glazing
- Enclosed Garden & Off Road Parking
Situated at the bottom of a cul de sac this property has the benefit of having oil fired central heating and replacement sealed unit glazing. It has accommodation comprising: kitchen/breakfast room, living room, inner hallway, 2 bedrooms, conservatory and front & rear gardens with off road parking.
Situated at the bottom of a cul de sac this property has the benefit of having oil fired central heating and replacement sealed unit glazing. It has accommodation which comprises: kitchen/breakfast room, living room, inner hallway, two bedrooms, conservatory and bathroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking for serval vehicles. There is a single garage that has be converted for use as a studio.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.00m )
With one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with cupboards below and space and plumbing for automatic dishwasher, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units with concealed LED lighting below, built in ceramic hob with stainless steel hood above, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and vent for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling recessed lighting, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Living Room 17' 3" x 10' 8" ( 5.26m x 3.25m )
With laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, radiator.
Built in storage cupboard, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, access to loft space with light fitted, ceramic tiled floor, coved and plastered ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.82m )
With coved and textured ceiling, radiator, double sealed unit UPVC doors to:
Conservatory 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Of brick and sealed unit construction with power and light connected and double sealed unit UPVC doors to rear garden.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" (7 ft 9 min) x 10' 5" ( 3.25m (7 ft 9 min) x 3.18m )
With laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.80m )
Being fully tiled and having close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains shower over, ceramic tiled floor, timber pannelled ceiling with recessed lighting, 2 sealed unit UPVC windows to side and radiator.
The front garden has been shingled for ease of maintenance, concrete driveway providing off road parking for 3-4 vehicles, this in turn leads to the brick built garage which is presently converted for studio use and measures 7 ft 11 by 17 ft 3, has power and light connected with sealed unit UPVC door and window to the side and radiator. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and looks out across open fields, oil tank.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed along the High Street to the level crossing bearing left towards Weeting. On entering Weeting turn left (just before the bus shelter) into Hockwold Road, follow this road to the far end of Hockwold and turn right to Feltwell. On entering Feltwell along Wilton Road this then leads into Bell Street and High Street, continue straight ahead into Long Lane (by the petrol station), turning right by Amy's Grill And Diner into the Manor Park development. Curtis Drive is then the second turning on the right the property stands at the far end on the left hand side and is clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45343860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.