4 bedroom detached house for saleAston Lane, Aston, Runcorn
Sold STC £500,000
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £500,000
- Extended detached cottage
- Sits within an extensive plot
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Four bedrooms
- Four reception rooms and Breakfast kitchen
OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £500,000
Rose cottage is a 4 bedroom detached property, located within Aston a small semi rural parish with ample history and charm just like the cottage itself. The cottage sits within extensive gardens both front and rear and has been lovingly extended and updated throughout.
OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £500,000
Rose cottage is a 4 bedroomed detached property, located within Aston a small semi rural parish with ample history and charm just like the cottage itself. The cottage sits within extensive gardens both front and rear and has been lovingly extended and updated throughout allowing the new owner a home to simply walk into and enjoy. You are greeted initailly with wraught iron gates which open onto the driveway leading upto Rose Cottage. On entering you step into the Entrance Hall with stairs leading onto the first floor, Lounge overlooking the rear garden with multi fuel stove, Dining Room, Breakfast kitchen with walk in pantry as well as Utilty room. There is a study as well as a further sitting room and downstairs shower room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms as well as bathroom. Viewing a must to fully understand the cottage and location.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, dado rail and radiator.
Door leading to the garden, airing cupboard, coved ceiling and loft hatch.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, panelled bath with hot and cold taps, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, radiator, inset spotlights, tiled floor and walls.
Study 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, exposed beams, radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" x 16' 4" ( 4.83m x 4.98m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, two double glazed windows to the side elevation, two double glazed windows overlooking the courtyard, home cinema system and speakers inset to ceiling. Multi fuel stove with stone surround and tiled hearth, radiator and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 12' 1" ( 2.69m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, under stairs storage and exposed beams.
Snug 11' 9" x 14' 3" into Bay ( 3.58m x 4.34m into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, open fire with mantel surround and tiled hearth, shelving in recess and wood wall panelling.
Kitchen 16' x 16' 7" ( 4.88m x 5.05m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation and one double glazed window to the courtyard elevation. exposed beams to ceiling and inset spot lights. Wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, fridge and microwave and space for a range cooker. Door leading to Pantry which has a window to the front elevation and tiled floor throughout.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 12' 3" ( 1.70m x 3.73m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, wall and base units and work surface over, sink with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor and a radiator.
Sky light to the rear elevation, loft hatch, dado rail, airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' to wardrobe x 11' 11" ( 5.18m to wardrobe x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, exposed beams to the ceiling, built in wardrobe, spot lights to the ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 13' 10" into eaves ( 3.58m x 4.22m into eaves )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, sky light to the rear elevation, storage into eaves, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, exposed beam to ceiling, two wall lights, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, walk in shower, low level w.c., pedestal was basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, mirrored door, spot lights to the ceiling, storage and shelf space.
The property is access through double iron gates with a driveway allowing parking for several cars and a lawned area with a well established hedgerow.
Large flagged courtyard with steps to raised patio and large lawned area with mature shrubs and trees and a brick storage outbuilding housing central heating boiler.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45343869.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.