3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWatkinson Gardens, Waterthorpe, Sheffield
Sold STC £210,000
- Three bed bungalow
- Attractive gardens
- Ample driveway and garage
- Impressive fitted kitchen
- Situated in a popular residential area close to local amenities
WOW! Stunning, well presented, modern kitchen, stylish bathroom, ample driveway and garage. View today?
A stylish three bedroom detached bungalow with attractive gardens, ample driveway and garage. This superb property offers generously proportioned living accommodation enjoying many contemporary features including an impressive fitted kitchen, porch, dining room/bedroom two, lounge, further two bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Situated in a popular residential area within easy access to Crystal Peaks shopping centre and Sheffield Super Tram network. Viewing highly recommended.
With door to entrance hall.
Gas central heating radiator, laminate style flooring and loft access.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, splash back tiling, ceramic hob with extractor above, electric oven, laminate tiled effect flooring, door to outside and double glazed window.
Dining Room / Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and laminate style flooring,
Lounge 11' 4" x 16' 8" max ( 3.45m x 5.08m max )
Double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. The focal point in the lounge has to be the feature fireplace incorporating the electric fire.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Comprising bath with shower over and screen, vanity sink unit, wc, complementary tiling, heated towel rail, laminate style flooring and double glazed windows.
To the outside of the property there is an attractive low maintenance rear garden and a good sized paved patio area.
To the front of the property there is an attractive garden and an ample driveway providing off-street parking for several vehicles leading to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45344613.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.