3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEastfield Road, Waltham Cross
- End of terraced.
- Off street parking to front and rear via hard stand and detached garage.
- Ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom.
- Utility room.
- Well-presented throughout.
SECOND TIME TO THE MARKET IN 72 YEARS! William H Brown are delighted to present this much improved EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME to the market. Situated on a peaceful residential road with easy access to THEOBALDS Grove/CHESHUNT stations and outstanding Ofsted rated St Joseph's.
SECOND TIME TO THE MARKET IN 72 YEARS! William H Brown are delighted to present this much improved EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME to the market. Situated on a peaceful residential road with easy access to THEOBALDS Grove/CHESHUNT stations, the ever sought after and outstanding Ofsted rated St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, A10/M25, Brookfield Farm shopping Centre and Lea Vally Park. The property its self provides a fantastic living space and benefits from a double story extension to the front making the third bedroom larger than the average and kitchen diner extension to the rear on the ground floor. This is the second time that this property has been on the market since the year of construction in 1944 and history has proven that this is family home through and through . The accommodation comprises of off street parking, ground floor shower room, open plan through lounge, kitchen diner and utility room on the ground floor. On the first floor the property has three bedrooms and family bathroom. On the second floor there is a loft room that can be used for an array of uses such as an office or gust room. Externally to the rear the property benefits from a spacious patio area that leads to landscaped garden, summer house, BBQ area, detached garage and separate hard stand. To appreciate all that this listing has to offer internal inspection is highly recommended so please call your local William H Brown property experts for more information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Stain glassed wooden door to front aspect, understair cupboard, tiled floor and radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Single glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, single shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled flooring.
Lounge 25' 3" to bay x 11' 4" ( 7.70m to bay x 3.45m )
Bay Window to front aspect, feature fireplace with surround, cherry wood hard flooring.
Kitchen Diner 17' 9" x 11' 7" ( 5.41m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl, electric oven, hob, free standing fridge freezer, radiator, tiled floor.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 4' ( 1.88m x 1.22m )
Preparation surfaces incorporating plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, combination boiler, tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, stained glass window to side aspect, loft access leading to loft room.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 13' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.99m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes partly mirrored, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, Victorian freestanding ball and claw bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, tiled floor, storage cupboard.
To the front of the property there is off street parking, garden area to the left. To the rear of the property side access, large patio area, wall lighting, outside tap, summer house with power, hard standing bbq. To the far rear of the property there is a hard standing providing parking for several vechicles and detached garage via communal gated service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45344619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.