2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrook Street, Glemsford, Sudbury
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Period Cottage
- Two Receptions
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking
PERIOD COTTAGE IN POPULAR VILLAGE - This two bedroom cottage offers good size ground floor accommodation with two bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. With off-road parking to the front and a good size rear garden, we recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with inset wood burner and brick hearth, built-in cupboard with shelving, radiator, glazed door through to dining area.
Dining Area 12' 3" into stair well x 8' ( 3.73m into stair well x 2.44m )
Window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, opening through to kitchen area.
Kitchen 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, roll edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, window to rear aspect, door to utility room.
Plumbing for washing machine, space for appliance, radiator, windows to side and rear aspects, stable door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, window to rear aspect, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
Radiator, two double built-in wardrobes, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Radiator, window to side apsect.
Comprising built-in shower bath with shower rail and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin, corner w/c, heated towel rail, internal window to hallway, built in cupboard.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a gravel driveway providing off-road parking with pathway leading to the front entrance door with covered canopy. There is side pedestrian access leading to the rear garden. This commences with a paved area with steps leading up to a gravel pathway which continues down the garden with lawn to one side and shrub beds. Picket fence and gate leads to a further garden area which is also laid to lawn with a final gate at the bottom leading to a paved patio area ideal for seating which is situated next to a raised ornamental pond.
There is shared pedestrian access across the rear for a neighbouring property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45344625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.