5 bedroom detached house for saleDane Lane, Wilstead, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK45
- Modern detached property
- Five double bedrooms, two en suite
- Two separate reception rooms
- Open plan contemporary style kitchen
- Underfloor and radiator heating
- Intruder alarm plus Sonas sound system
- Landscaped gardens
- Driveway and double garage
A modern five bedroom detached property completed in a contemporary design and set within landscaped gardens along a no-through lane. The property offers flexible ground floor accommodation including a separate sitting room and study together with an open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-folding doors onto the garden. There are five double bedrooms on the first and second floors, with en suite shower rooms for the master bedroom and guest bedroom. The driveway provides off street parking and access to the double garage. A Sonas sound system is integrated in the kitchen/dining/family room, hallway, landing and bedroom four.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45346215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED160671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.