4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale1 Box Tree Barn, Lupton, Carnforth, Cumbria
- Exclusive, small residential development.
- Traditional stone, slate barn converted to two dwellings.
- nearby detached barn converted and original farmhouse.
- No Occupancy Conditions.
- About 1.5 miles from junction 36, M6, just beyond the Plough Inn.
- Characteristic features include oak beans and lintels and a fascinating wall plaque, 1731 initialled CRA with inscription "Enter not into judgement with thy servant O Lord".
- Double glazed, planked and latched doors, galleried landing, high quality joinery.
- Imposing entrance hall behind original barn door opening, kitchen/breakfast, dining room, lounge, bedroom no.4/study.
- Master bedroom suite, bedrooms 2 and 3, house bathroom.
- Terrace, tiered gardens with rockery and lawns, garage and parking.
From junction 36 of the M6 motorway proceed in an easterly direction for about three miles on the A65 Kirkby Lonsdale to reach Lupton and the property will be found on the right-hand side approximately 500m past the Plough Inn. The access to the development is the second turning on the right just before Lupton Tower.
The property is located in the rural hamlet of Lupton on the A65 Kirkby Lonsdale to Kendal road, surrounded by rolling countryside, conveniently placed for junction 36 of the M6 motorway and for access into the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks.
Parking area to the front and side.
Behind the garage is a gate off the drive into the garden.
Terrace adjacent to the lounge and kitchen. Lawns. Raised terrace. Rockery. Steps to the upper level with lawn.
Pvc oil tank. Array of flowering shrubs and borders.
Mains electricity and water. Oil central heating. Septic tank drainage shared by three properties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45347740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN140203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.