3 bedroom detached house for saleBristol Way, Sleaford, NG34
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room & Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen, Utility & Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Well Maintained and Presented
- Attached Garage
- Generous Rear Gardens
- EPC Rating D
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN SMALL CUL DE SAC LOCATION. This modern detached house is situated in this popular residential area and has been well maintained and presented. The accommodation comprises; Hallway, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, whilst to the first floor are Three Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room to Master and main Family Bathroom and featuring gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Outside a driveway provides off street parking leading to the attached Garage with electric roller door whilst to the rear are larger than average enclosed rear Gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45355296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.