Shop for sale8 Cambridge Street, Wellingborough, NN8
1,207 sq. ft.
- 1,207 sq ft (112 sq m)
- FOR SALE - For Further Information 'View Property@
- Town centre retail premises with car parking
- Attractive double fronted Grade II property
- Well located in the town centre
- Available freehold with vacant possession
The property is located on Cambridge Street, which is a busy thoroughfare in the heart of Rushden town centre, with occupiers including KFC, Seoni Menswear, Sam's Chicken and Russo Hairdressing.
The terrace property is an attractive Grade II stone and brick property with a rendered front elevation under a pitched tiled roof - with a more modern rear extension.
To the rear of the property there is car parking for up to three vehicles - accessed via Chequers Lane from Cannon Street.
Sales 36.5 sq m 393 sq ft
Office / Storage 14.9 sq m 160 sq ft
Kitchen 13.3 sq m 143 sq ft
Office 1 22.5 sq m 242 sq ft
Office 2 14.5 sq m 156 sq ft
Office 3 10.5 sq m 113 sq ft
wc's (male & female)
Available freehold with vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-45355452.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prop-Search.com, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.