3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Grove, Shephall Green, Stevenage, SG2
- Set within an exclusive, private gated development.
- A beautiful setting in a conservation area within short walking distance of two parks
- Recently landscaped garden - a beautiful and relaxing haven.
- Modern kitchen diner - a great versitile space for entertaining family and friends
- A living room which is cool in the summer and warm and cosy in the winter
- French doors leading out to the patio area and garden - creates a wonderful open feel.
- Generous bedrooms and the ensuite and bathrooms are well designed
- A garage and allocated parking means hassle free, safe parking
- Traffic free walking distance to the train station and retail parks - everything you need nearby!
- A scenic and serene village green and great sense of community
A rare opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented detached home in an exclusive gated community within a conservation area.
The accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 receptions with a modern, stylish kitchen incorporating integrated appliances. The property has a spacious garden, which has been recently redesigned to include pretty borders and a patio area overlooking the lawn. There is a garage and a secure parking space with the property.
The property has a generous hallway with WC off and discreet stairs rising to the first floor. The large kitchen diner is an excellent entertaining and family space with French doors which lead out to the garden. The kitchen has large work surfaces and extremely generous cupboard space, making it perfect for the busy family or budding Master Chef. The living room offers a relaxing, family space and also overlooks the private garden.
On the first floor are three generous, well presented bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The master bedroom as a modern ensuite shower room.
Situated within the Shephall Green conservation area, this detached 3 bedroom home was built in 2010 and therefore still has 4 years of the NHBC guarantee remaining. Shephall Green is a tranquil, yet convenient location with Shephallbury Park a 2 minute, traffic free walk from the property, Fairlands Valley Park nearby and it is within easy walking distance of Stevenage Railway Station with regular trains providing a 20minute journey to London and easy links to the rest of the country. There are several retail parks and outlets in walking distance, as well as an Ofsted 'Outstanding' school.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45355848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a33-3v6j. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.