2 bedroom terraced house for saleWerrington Road, Bucknall, ST2
- Traditional terraced home
- Spacious interior
- Two bedrooms
- Forecourt and bay
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Needs some refurbishment
- Lots of potential
- Ideal for investors
- NO CHAIN!
* A spacious traditional terraced home
* Ideal for FTB or investor/landlords
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* Needs some refurbishment but offers lots of potential
* Bay frontage with forecourt
* Yard and enclosed garden area to rear
* Generous accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge, sitting room
* Kitchen, rear hallway, bathroom/WC and two double bedrooms
* Immediate vacant possession - NO CHAIN!
HALLWAY : uPVC door, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE : 12'8" x 11'3" (3.86m x 3.43m) , Fitted carpet, gas fire and surround (untested) central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window.
SITTING ROOM : 14'0" x 11'6" (4.27m x 3.51m) , Fitted gas fire and surround (untested), central heating radiator, under stairs store. uPVC sealed unit double glazed French door.
KITCHEN : 8'7" x 6'10" (2.62m x 2.08m) , Ceramic tiling to floor, single drainer sink unit, base and wall storage units, working surfaces. uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
REAR HALLWAY : Gas central heating boiler (untested), plumbing for automatic washing machine.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. Ceramic tiling, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE : 14'0" x 11'6" (4.27m x 3.51m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 14'10" x 10'5" (4.52m x 3.18m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Store.
EXTERNALLY : The property benefits from a bay frontage and stands behind a walled forecourt. There is an enclosed yard and garden area to the rear along with brick store.
LOCATION : From Lime Kiln traffic lights proceed onto Werrington Road and the property is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.