4 bedroom detached house for saleStroud Common, Shamley Green Guildford, Surrey
- Entrance hall, drawing room, study/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with Aga, cloakroom and utility room.
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, 3 further bedrooms, family bathroom, and another en suite.
- Ample driveway parking, double garage with studio above
- Large raised stone terrace overlooking private mature garden with a pond and brook - in all about 0.8 acres.
A charming property positioned in a beautiful setting on the edge of the village. This wonderful family home is tastefully presented and offers views over the mature gardens from the majority of rooms including all bedrooms.
Brook House is a charming property positioned in a beautiful setting on the edge of the village. This wonderful family home is tastefully presented and offers views over the mature gardens from the majority of rooms including all bedrooms. The ground floor accommodation lends itself to entertaining and features a superb main drawing room with doors opening on to a wide stone terrace enjoying the privacy of the private rear garden. In addition there is a study/dining room/snug as well as a superb kitchen/breakfast room with Aga and separate utility. On the first floor there is a spacious master suite complemented by an en suite bathroom. In addition there is a second bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is plenty of driveway parking as well as a detached double garage with a separate studio above.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45357171.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26621993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.