5 bedroom country house for saleLong Common, Shamley Green, Surrey
- Reception/dining hall, study, cloakroom, drawing room, sitting room
- Conservatory, kitchen, breakfast room, boot room, utility room
- Main bedroom suite with dressing room and bathroom, 4 further bedrooms, 2 further bath/shower rooms (including ground floor annexe)
- Double garage, large brick built outbuilding/barn, garden stores, tennis court.
- Beautiful mature gardens, pasture paddocks and woodland - in all about 9.9 acres
A fascinating grade II listed house with 16th century origins and Victorian extension in a wonderful position with about 5.3 acres.
Hullhatch occupies a stunning position on the edge of the village with origins dating from the 16th century. It was significantly extended during Victorian times and combines the best of each era with a wealth of beams and oak joinery in the older part and high ceilings and large windows in the Victorian additions. The scene is set as you enter with a most welcoming reception/dining hall with a wonderful old fireplace. The layout on the ground floor is versatile and is ideally suited for entertaining, both formally and informally. In addition on the ground floor is a connected annexe which can be very independent or alternatively incorporated within the main accommodation. The bedrooms also span the best of the periods and feature a main suite with bathroom and dressing room/bedroom 5, together with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The house has a great deal of charm and atmosphere with most of the important rooms enjoying views over the lovely gardens and open countryside beyond.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45357225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26621994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.