2 bedroom terraced house for saleBowmer Road, Derby
- Refurbished Mid-Terrace
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Two Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Ideal FTB
- No Chain
A traditional mid terraced property benefiting from complete refurbishment throughout in popular and convenient location offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation comprises of a light and spacious lounge, impressive dining room with open access into a new modern fitted kitchen with i
A traditional mid terraced property benefiting from complete refurbishment throughout in popular and convenient location offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation comprises of a light and spacious lounge, impressive dining room with open access into a new modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two first floor double bedrooms and new contemporary bathroom suite. The property can be found in a cul-de-sac location and has a generous garden to the rear. The property is well placed for access to Pride Park, Derby City and the A52 leading to the M1. The property should be of particular interest to first time buyer and an internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Accessed via double glazed entrance door to the front, double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, TV point and access to:
Dining Room 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, open access into kitchen, understairs storage cupboard, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 3" ( 2.79m x 1.91m )
Fitted with contemporary wall and base units with wooden block preparation work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and four ring gas gob with stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
Having double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.51m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, radiator and overstairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with a new contemporary three piece suite comprising of a P-shaped bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear is a good sized garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45357285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.