2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarr Lane, Castleford
Sold STC £117,500
- Beautifully Presented Two bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Ready To Move Into Condition
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Located Close To Excellent Transport Links And Local Amenities
- Internal Inspection Is Recommended
Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate this stunning two bedroom mid terraced accommodation. With the property being immaculately presented throughout and located close to excellent transport links and local amenities, this home is ready to move into. NO CHAIN!
Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate what this stunning two bedroom mid terraced accommodation has to offer. Within close proximity to local amenities, excellent transport links, and set in a fabulous location with green views to the front, this immaculately presented home is ready to move into and offers NO CHAIN! The property briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen two bedrooms, bathroom, garden to the front and an private enclosed garden to the rear.
Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate what this stunning two bedroom mid terraced accommodation has to offer. Within close proximity to local amenities, excellent transport links, and set in a fabulous location with green views to the front, this immaculately presented home is ready to move into. The property briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen two bedrooms, bathroom, garden to the front and an private enclosed garden to the rear.
Lounge 14' 4" into recess x 13' 4" ( 4.37m into recess x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace with gas fire, surround, back, and hearth, Gas central heating radiator. TV point. Laminate wood effect flooring. Feature ceiling rose and coving.
Wash hand basin. Low level flush wc.
Kitchen Diner 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Having a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer, electric oven, and gas hob. Part tiled. Gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Useful under stair storage.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 5' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.65m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Cupboards. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Built in Wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.57m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps, wash hand basin, and low level flush wc. Heated towel rail. Ceiling spotlights. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front is a low maintenance block paved garden area, and to the rear there is a private and uninterrupted landscape flagged garden with a low brick wall boundary and fence panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45357381.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.