4 bedroom detached house for saleChardstock, Axminster, Devon
- Conveniently Situated Village House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room with Aga
- Four Bedrooms (Two En Suite)
- Shower Room
- Detached Garage / Barn
- Delightful Mature Gardens with Views
- Gently Sloping Pasture
- In all about 7 acres
A charming period farmhouse with land, Listed Grade II, on the edge of this sought after East Devon village. In all about 7 acres.
Hoopers Farm would be considered by many to be one of the prettiest houses in the village and has a charming knapped flint façade displaying a dentilled cornice below the thatched main roof, and a pilastered front door flanked by leaded light windows. The accommodation displays endless character features, including a handsome inglenook style fireplace in the drawing room and a seventeenth century oak screen. The property offers excellent reception space, including a dining room / study, a lovely farmhouse style kitchen / breakfast room with Aga and a further reception room, which is at present furnished as a bedroom with a cloakroom. The bedrooms are all of a good size, the principal bedroom having an en suite. A substantial detached garage / barn lies adjacent to the property and provides endless scope for additional accommodation (subject to all the necessary consents), or a home studio / office. This lovely old property is steeped in history and now provides a comfortable and conveniently situated village house.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU160154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.