2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBoundstone Road, Farnham
- Reception hall
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Detached double length garage
** No onward chain **
A stunning recently remodelled bungalow close to Rowledge village with easy access to Farnham town centre. EPC rating D (65)
* Rowledge village centre 1/4 mile
* A3 7 miles
* Farnham 2.5 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Basingstoke 12 miles , M3 (junction 5) 6 miles
* Guildford 12 miles, London 40 miles
* Pilgrims is situated close to the heart of this sought after South Farnham village. The property is within striking distance to the village shops, village green with popular tennis, cricket clubs and playground. There are also two public houses, lovely old church and with direct access into Alice Holt Forest; a safe beautiful location for walking, running, cycling, fishing and horse riding, that covers over 2000 acres.
* Rowledge village has two pre-school nurseries and a popular primary school. Close by is the high performing Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights, More House and Edgeborough.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafs and an excellent choice of restaurants including Brasserie Blanc, Loch Fyne, Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre, University for the Creative Arts and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 providing direct links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley Road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Pilgrims is an attractive, spacious detached bungalow which has recently been refurbished and re-modelled to an extremely high standard. The property currently has 2 bedrooms but could easily be enlarged subject to the necessary consents, to create 3 bedrooms by incorporating the garage. The beautifully appointed Shaker style kitchen/breakfast room is superb and sets the tone with its granite worktops, and array of integrated appliances. The triple aspect sitting room is light and airy, with an attractive fireplace and French doors which open directly onto the rear garden.
* There are two good sized bedrooms and two fully tiled elegant white bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite).
* Pilgrims is approached via a driveway providing ample parking and turning for several cars. The property sits centrally within its well screened plot with areas of lawn, a paved sun terrace and a variety of shrubs and trees.
* Detached double length garage.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.17 of £2096.37.
* Miscellaneous - Double glazed throughout.
* Tenure - Freehold.
Leave Farnham via Firgrove Hill and continue to the top. At the traffic lights turn right into Ridgway Road and on into Shortheath Road. At the junction of Sandrock Hill Road and School Hill, turn left into Sandrock Hill Road and continue down the hill and up the other side bearing sharp right into Boundstone Road. Proceed along Boundstone Road where Pilgrims can be found on the right, on the corner of Lavender Lane.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26623028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Lodge, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.