2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClos Cefn Glas, Llantwit Fardre, Pontypridd, CF38 2BS
- MODERN SEMI-DETACHED
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- EXCELLENT FIRST TIME BUY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING -COMBI
- WITHIN SCHOOL CATCHMENT
**A MODERN SEMI-DETACHED HOME LOCATED ON THE POPULAR 'ROWAN GARDENS' DEVELOPMENT with OFF ROAD PARKING, SOUTH FACING GARDEN & CLOAKROOM**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom semi-detached home in Llantwit Fardre. Neatly positioned in a quiet and sought after position, this attractive home benefits from replacement uPVC doors and windows and combi-gas central heating.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, a cloakroom, a spacious front facing lounge with fitted carpet, a full width dining kitchen with ample space for a table and chairs, a light and airy landing with window to the side elevation, two bedrooms plus a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
Externally and to the front there is off road driveway parking and to the rear is an enclosed south facing rear garden with lawn and patio areas.
**EARLY VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
* ENTRANCE HALL: 0.89m x 1.45m (2' 11" x 4' 9")
Laminate style flooring, replacement uPVC entrance door with double glazed centre panels.
* CLOAKROOM / WC: 0.99m x 1.45m (3' 3" x 4' 9")
Laminate flooring, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low level WC, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
* LOUNGE: 4.22m x 4.19m (13' 10" x 13' 9")
Fitted carpet to stairs plus landing, open area under stairs, window to front double glazed, radiator.
* KITCHEN / DINING ROOM: 4.22m x 2.34m (13' 10" x 7' 8")
Vynolay flooring, recessed stainless steel sink unit, range of light hardwood base and drawer units, matching wall cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, fitted Ignis stainless steel finish cooker, gas hob, extractor fan over, half double glazed door to rear from dining area, radiator, gas central heating boiler.
* LANDING AREA: 1.83m x 1.55m (6' x 5' 1")
Fitted carpet, window double glazed, airing cupboard, radiator.
* BEDROOM ONE: 3.25m x 3m (10' 8" x 9' 10")
Fitted carpet, radiator, window double glazed, walk-in built-in wardrobe
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.29m (narrowing to 4'9) x 3.63m (7' 6" x 11' 11")
Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden
* BATHROOM: 1.83m x 1.96m (6' x 6' 5")
Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls with attractive mosaic border tile, shaver socket, uPVC double glazed window, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
* FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
Off road driveway parking. Front garden laid to lawn
* REAR GARDEN (south facing)
Rear garden has a paved patio area, and mainly lawned with mature trees to rear.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.