5 bedroom detached house for saleOff Tiltwood Drive, Crawley Down, Crawley
- Five bedroom detached house
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Three bathrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing room
- Double garage
- Ready for occupation
Ready for occupation!
Plot 7 is a 5 bedroom detached house with double garage in this wonderful collection of only nine 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in the desirable village of Crawley Down.
Ready for occupation!
Escape the urban sprawl for a leafy rural haven, yet swiftly return to the city as and when desired. Situated off Tiltwood Drive in secluded grounds bordered by mature trees, Pastures Wood is perfectly placed to do just that. The desirable West Sussex village of Crawley Down is close to the Surrey and Kent borders, enjoying easy access to every commuter link as well as the Garden of England. Served by a charming selection of small convenience stores, takeaways and a pharmacy, there's a great sense of community here, while neighbouring East Grinstead and Crawley offer a much wider choice of high street shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, leisure facilities and family attractions.
Popular schools within the area include Crawley Down Village CofE Primary, which is only a short walk away, and the highly regarded Imberhorne School in East Grinstead for older children.
Pastures Wood offers plenty of choices to make your journey to work and home easier. By car, you can quickly reach the M23 and M25 for access to London, which is approximately 32 miles away, or follow the A23 towards Brighton, some 27 miles away. Even closer is Gatwick Airport, situated just over seven miles from the village. While by rail, you can reach London Clapham and Victoria in around half-an-hour from Three Bridges and an hour from East Grinstead, with both stations only a short drive away.
Kitchen/breakfast/family Room 27' 10" x 19' 10" ( 8.48m x 6.05m )
Sitting Room 20' 10" x 15' 8" ( 6.35m x 4.78m )
Dining Room 15' 8" x 14' 6" ( 4.78m x 4.42m )
Garage 19' 9" x 19' 3" ( 6.02m x 5.87m )
Master Bedroom 15' 8" x 14' 11" ( 4.78m x 4.55m )
Bedroom 2 15' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 11' ( 4.09m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 4 15' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 5 12' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.07m )
- Contemporary kitchen with heat and stain resistant quartz work surfaces to Plots 1 & 5-9 and woodmix block to Plots 2, 3 & 4
- Undermounted 1 ½ bowl sink with engraved drainer and mixer tap with spring directional spout to Plots 1 & 5-9
- Inset 1 ½ bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap with spring directional spout to Plots 2, 3 & 4
- Single oven, gas hob, extractor and combination microwave oven
- Built in fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washer/dryer to Plots 2 & 3, 4, 7, 8 and 9
UTILITY ROOM/LAUNDRY ROOM
- Single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap
- Space for up to two appliances
FAMILY BATHROOM, MASTER EN SUITE, SECONDARY EN SUITE AND CLOAKROOM
-Silent motion-sensor LED night light to master en suite
- Twin basins to maser en suite except Plots 2, 3 4 & 9
- Thermostatic showers
- Stylish wall hung mirrored storage over basins to family bathroom and master en suite**
- Heated chrome towel rails
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COP401832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Copthorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.