4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Upchurch, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached house
- Generous living accommodation
- Ideal family home
- Stunning village location
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Positioned in the heart of Upchurch village is this unique self built detached home that was built in the 1980's. This property without a doubt is a true lifestyle purchase and a rare opportunity to acquire a perfect long term dream home, somewhere to settle into for many happy years to come.The village itself is known locally as one of the most sought after places to live, offering amenities such as the local village school, Co-op, post office, rustic farm shop and rural countryside walks.The garden wraps around the whole house and is abundant with established trees, shrubs and also has bags of parking to the front via the double garage and drive for several cars.There is so much to see and take in within this fantastic family home and is also being offered with no forward chain, so we urge you to call us today to book to view and take a look for yourself.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My father built the house in the 1980's to his exact specification and my mum and dad loved living here in this house and in the village.The house is nestled off the main drag and has the village hall within a stones throw, as well as the local public house and shops. You also have views over to the picturesque church.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'9 x 15'5 (6.63m x 4.70m)
- Dining Area: 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 17'3 x 14'8 (5.26m x 4.47m)
- Utility Room: 10'1 x 7'7 (3.08m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'7 x 12'5 (5.06m x 3.79m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 17'8 x 14'8 (5.39m x 4.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'8 x 12'5 (4.47m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'4 x 10'7 (3.46m x 3.23m)
- Double Garage: 21'3 x 18'1 (6.48m x 5.52m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11333719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.