3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLeagate Road, Antons Gowt, Boston
Sold STC £199,950
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- APPROX 0.5 ACRES (S.T.S)
- 3 BEDROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
Set in approximately 0.5 Acres (s.t.s) this detached bungalow has undergone a course of modernisation and improvement by the current vendors and provides sizeable living accommodation and Double Garage within a semi rural location.
DETACHED BUNGALOW SET IN 0.5 ACRES (S.T.S) HAVING UNDERGONE A COURSE OF MODERNISATION AND IMPROVEMENT.
The property has both a refitted Kitchen and Bathroom and the sizeable living accommodation also includes a Lounge and 3 Bedrooms. The property has ample off road parking as well as a Double Garage and enjoys views over arable farmland to the rear. The gardens are predominantly laid to lawn to the front and rear. The side garden is split into 5 vegetable patches and there area further 2 glasshouses to be included in the sale.
Having uPVC front entrance door, ceiling light point, door to: -
Having wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, 2 ceiling light points, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, door chimes, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and immersion heater.
Lounge ( L-Shaped ) 20' maximum x 17' 9" maximum ( 6.10m maximum x 5.41m maximum )
Having large uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, sliding patio doors through to the Conservatory/Dining Room, wood effect laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, 2 ceiling light points, TV aerial point, feature exposed brickwork fireplace with tiled hearth and inset multi fuel burner. Telephone point.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.37m x 2.54m )
Having been refitted and comprising roll edge work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units with under cupboard lighting, integrated AEG oven and grill, AEG microwave combination oven, AEG electric hob and illuminate fume extractor above, base level kick board heater, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer (the Vendor informs the Agent that this may be included in the sale). uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point.
Rear Entrance Lobby
Having tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed door to rear aspect, wall mounted lighting, bi-fold door to: -
Having power, tiled flooring, wall mounted lighting, wall mounted shelving.
Utility / Cloakroom
Having tiled flooring, WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted lighting, obscure glazed uPVC window to rear aspect.
Conservatory / Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
Of uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. Door to rear garden, served by radiator, power and lighting.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.51m )
Having uPVC double glazed windows to dual aspects, radiator, ceiling light point incorporating a fan, built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within and overhead storage lockers.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" maximum x 10' 8" maximum including wardrobes ( 3.56m maximum x 3.25m maximum including wardrobes )
Having uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes with overhead storage lockers, access to roof space.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.21m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, ceiling light point.
Having been refitted with a 3 piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath, WC, panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and a wall mounted mains fed Trevi shower above, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, obscure glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides off road parking and hardstanding for numerous vehicles. The driveway also provides vehicular access to the: -
Double Garage 18' 6" x 18' ( 5.64m x 5.49m )
Having up-and-over door, served by power and lighting. Service door to rear.
The property sits on approximately 0.5 Acre plot (s.t.s) comprising well presented garden which surround the property. The front and rear gardens are predominantly laid to lawn and are interspersed with mature flower and shrub borders. The side garden is predominantly section off to 5 vegetable plots with gravelled pathways between and a further sectioned fruit garden containing a variety of seasonal fruits and berries. There is low level hedging to the rear boundary which allows for views over open arable farmland to the rear. External oil tank and External oil central heating boiler. The gardens are served by external power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45358934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB105906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.