1 bedroom terraced house for saleManvers Road, Beighton, Sheffield
Sold STC £70,000
- Popular area of Beighton
- Generous size garden & off road parking
- Great investment opportunity
- No upper chain
Ideally suited to the first time buyer/investor is this superb one bedroom mid terrace property with attractive generous size rear garden and off road parking.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer/investor is this superb one bedroom mid terrace property with attractive generous size rear garden and off road parking. Offered to the market with no upper vendor chain and situated in a popular residential area with easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools and public transport links. Briefly comprises kitchen, lounge, master bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge 12' 11" into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.71m )
With double glazed window and feature fireplace houses the gas fire.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.97m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces with inset sink with mixer tap and space for appliances. This room has tiling to the splash backs, tiled flooring, double glazed window, door to the rear garden and staircase rising to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
With doors leading off to further accommodation.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.71m )
With gas wall heater, double glazed window and useful storage cupboard.
Bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. This room has a useful storage cupboard and double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
The rear garden enjoys a decked patio area leading to a lawn housing a variety of mature plants and shrubs, pond and a useful storage building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45359733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.