3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDown Close, Weymouth
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- No Onward Chain
- Wyke Regis
- Large Rear Garden
- Potential to Extend
NO CHAIN; Popular location in Wyke Regis, Potential to extend to the side and rear with potential to drop the curb and have off road parking, the property has a large rear garden with more to the front and side, We are expecting a high volume of interest in the property so please call now.
Fox & Sons are proud to bring to the market this THREE BEDROOM semi detached house situated in WYKE REGIS. Two reception rooms, , fitted kitchen/Diner at the rear which leads into a large utility room, family bathroom, large enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with side access, huge potential to extend to the rear and side. close to many award winning schools, pubs and shops and the property can be offered with no onward chain Viewing's are highly recommended. Please call Fox and sons Weymouth 01305783488
Door to the front with double glazed window inset, radiator, wood flooring, under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet flooring, feature wood burner, TV & Phone point.
Kitchen/diner 18' 8" x 10' 9" max ( 5.69m x 3.28m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Double glazed window to the side, Patio doors leading on to the rear garden, door to utility room. stainless steel sink, work surface, electric oven with gas hob, space for fridge freezer, radiators, wood flooring, storage cupboard, TV point, breakfast bar and space for dining table.
Wall and base units, cupboards, door to the rear garden, stainless steel sink, single glazed window to the rear, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, Plumbing for toilet.
Stairs from hall to landing, double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard and storage, carpet flooring, loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 5" max ( 3.33m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, Carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet flooring, TV point.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath, shower cubical, part tiling, WC, ex fan, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
Fully enclosed rear garden with fence and hedge surround, mainly laid to lawn with large patio area, side access.
Laid to lawn with loads of room to extend the property.
Laid to lawn with fence surround, space for off road parking if you drop the curb to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45359781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.