3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSkye Close, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £265,000
- EXTENDED & FULLY REFURBISHED
- 3 Bedrooms, Re-Fitted Bathroom & Shower Room
- Re-Fitted Oak Kitchen, Oak Laminate Flooring
- 26 ft Garage with Electric Door, Driveway
- 2 Reception Rooms, Enclosed Garden
*EXTENDED & FULLY REFURBISHED* Allen & Harris offer this beautifully presented family home. Finished to a high standard including Oak flooring and Oak kitchen. Further luxuries include electric garage door, USB charging in all rooms and a brand new boiler with the Hive wireless control. VIEW TODAY.
*EXTENDED & FULLY REFURBISHED* Allen & Harris offer this beautifully presented family home. Finished to a high standard including Oak flooring and Oak kitchen. Further luxuries include electric garage door (26 ft tandem garage) USB charging in all rooms and a brand new boiler with the Hive wireless control. Accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Family Room, Shower Room, Bathroom and an enclosed garden with rear access and driveway.
VIEW TODAY. Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Double glazed door to side. Two double glazed windows to front and side. Laminated oak flooring.
Living Room 15' 8" Max x 14' 8" ( 4.78m Max x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to front with fitted blinds. Stairs to first floor landing. Understairs storage space. Electric sockets with USB charging. Wired smoke alarm. Laminated oak flooring. The Hive.
Dining Room 10' Max x 8' 8" ( 3.05m Max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear with fitted blinds. Double glazed door to garage. Door giving access to shower room. Door to rear access.
Oak Kitchen/ Diner 14' 9" x 10' 6" Max ( 4.50m x 3.20m Max )
Double glazed window to rear with fitted blinds. Access to dining room. A range of oak wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Inset spot lights. Wired smoke alarm. Electric socket with USB charging. Tiled splash backs.
Re-Fitted Shower Room
W.C. Vanity unit wash hand basin. Glazed shower cubicle with rainfall shower. Fully tiled walls and floors. Chrome towel rail. Extractor.
Doors giving access to all 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access with 2016 boiler. Laminated oak flooring.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front with fitted blinds. Built in wardrobes. Built in digital safe. Television point. Electric sockets with USB charging. Laminated oak flooring. Radiator.
Second Bedroom 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear with fitted blinds. Built in wardrobes. Television point. Telephone point. Electric sockets with USB charging. Laminate oak flooring.
Third Bedroom 8' 6" x 5' 10" ( 2.59m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to front with fitted blinds. Television point. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. W.C. Wash hand basin. Bath. Tiled walls and flooring. Extractor fan.
Paved front garden with driveway.
Enclosed garden with rear access. Motion activated light. Paved area.
Garage 26' 5" x 8' 9" ( 8.05m x 2.67m )
Electric up and over door. Power and light. Door giving access to rear.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find banks, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45359784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.