4 bedroom detached house for saleOff Uttoxeter Road, Blythe Bridge, Stoke-On-Trent
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- INDIVIDUAL SELF BUILD
- Detached. Four Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Lounge Diner. Conservatory. Breakfast Kitchen
- Family Bathroom. Cloakroom. Utility
- Garage. Driveway for Several Vehicles
EARLY VIEWING is essential of this INDIVIDUAL SELF BUILD property finished to an EXACTING STANDARD. In brief comprising: lounge diner, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility, cloaks, FOUR BEDROOMS en suite to master & family bathroom. Front garden, hard landscaped rear garden, driveway & garage.
Offered to the market is this well presented INDIVIDUAL SELF BUILD property being finished to an EXACTING STANDARD being conveniently situated in the popular residential area of Blythe Bridge which has good road access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links along with the local train station and ample local amenities. EARLY VIEWING of this property is considered essential to appreciate this rarely available property which in brief comprises; lounge diner, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility, cloakroom to the ground floor and to the first floor four bedrooms, en suite to the master and family bathroom. Outside the driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and leads to the garage.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to the garage and to:
Double Glazed Entrance Door:
With double glazed window to the front elevation; laminate flooring.
With stairs leading to the first floor accommodation; central heating radiator; doors off to:
With low level w.c.; wash hand basin; double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; extractor fan.
Lounge Diner: 24' 10" max x 17' max ( 7.57m max x 5.18m max )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; chimney breast housing a multi fuel stove; two central heating radiators; double glazed French doors leading to:
Conservatory: 16' 10" max x 11' 7" ( 5.13m max x 3.53m )
Being of uPVC construction on a dwarf brick wall with double doors leading out to the side elevation; laminate flooring; central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen: 14' 7" max into door recess x 12' 6" ( 4.45m max into door recess x 3.81m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; breakfast bar; matching eye level units; double glazed window to the rear elevation; complementary tiling; integrated fridge; plumbing for dishwasher; electric cooker point; central heating radiator; spot lights; understair cupboard; door leading into the lounge.
Utility Room: 13' x 6' 2" ( 3.96m x 1.88m )
With stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with work surface above; wall units; central heating boiler; plumbing for washing machine; double glazed window to the front elevation; splashback tiling; central heating radiator; extractor fan; door leading out to the side elevation.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 16' 9" restricted head height x 11' 3" max ( 5.11m restricted head height x 3.43m max )
With double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Bath with mixer taps; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; under bath storage.
Bedroom Two: 13' 1" restricted head height x 9' 1" ( 3.99m restricted head height x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 14' 6" max restricted head height x 9' 4" ( 4.42m max restricted head height x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 9' 10" max restricted head height x 8' 7" max ( 3.00m max restricted head height x 2.62m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; overstairs airing cupboard.
Bath with mixer taps; separate shower cubicle; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the rear elevation; heated towel rail; complementary tiling; under bath storage.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Gated access leading to the rear garden which is hard landscaped with patio area and established rockery area with shrubs and plantings.
With electric up and over door; power and lighting; low level w.c..
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the A50 toward Stoke on Trent continue to the roundabout taking the second exit onto A521 continuing on Uttoxeter Road turning right at Woodlands Lane but turning right again up the shared private lane on the right hand side where the property can be found on the far right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45360774.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.