3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhite Road, Quinton, Birmingham
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Great Location For Access Into Birmingham City Centre
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garden To Rear
- Off Road Parking
FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME **** GREAT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION *** CLOSE TO THE MAIN HAGLEY ROAD FOR ACCESS INTO BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE **** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS *** FITTED KITCHEN *** THREE BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR **** LOVELY GARDENS TO THE REAR *** DRIVEWAY.
Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property, with Driveway to the Front, Reception Hallway, Two Good Sized Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the First Floor. Lovely Rear Garden. Located in a very Popular Residential Area Close to Hagley Road for Access into Birmingham City Centre.
Double glazed entrance porch.
Front facing window, central heating radiator and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay x 10' 11" into chimney breast ( 4.11m into bay x 3.33m into chimney breast )
Double glazed bay window, open fire place, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 9' 10" into chimney breast ( 3.94m x 3.00m into chimney breast )
Double glazed window, double glazed patio door to rear garden, fire place, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Fitted Kitchen 6' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces over incorporating a one bowl sink, oven and hob with cooker hood over. Double glazed window.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 12' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" into bay x 9' 11" into chimney breast ( 4.29m into bay x 3.02m into chimney breast )
Front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and complementary tiling to splash back. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A good size enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45360807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.