3 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Mansions, Islington N7
Under Offer £759,950
- A truly unique period property
- Kitchen with bespoke marble worktop and feature fireplace
- 3 bedrooms with original fireplaces and storage space
- Reception room with period fireplace and built in bookcase
- Smart bathroom with white suite, original tilled floor
- Beautiful widespread skyscape views
- Arranged within a stunning red brick mansion block
- Benefits from a communal yard and bike shed
- Situated on Holloway Road
- Bright and Airy
An elegant three bedroom home situated within an enviable mansion block on a highly desired HollowayR road. The apartment retains many period features with tiled floor reception, hallway and period cast iron fireplaces to most rooms, this property comprises of 3 good size bedroom, fully fitted 3 piece bathroom suite, spacious kitchen/dinning room with space for table and chair and a bright and airy living room with original sash windows to teh front. Other benefits to note orginal sash windows throughout, gas cental heating and many period features throughout the apartment.
Victoria Mansions is situated on Holloway Road next to St Mary Magdalene Church, which is a popular area close to the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of charming upper street and vibrant central islingtion. Transport links are excellent with numerous bus links on Holloway Road and both Highbury & Islington tube and Holloway tube both close by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2276667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Link Properties Ltd, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.