4 bedroom detached house for saleBadsworth Road, Warmsworth, Doncaster
- Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Popular Location
- Lounge/Dining Area, Breakfast Area, Downstairs WC
- Generous Rear Garden, Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000 A well presented detached four bedroomed family home situated in this popular location of Warmsworth, close to the A1 motorway network. The property offers a good sized rear garden, off road parking and a garage.
Has a sealed unit door and a front facing double glazed window. A door gives access to the entrance hall.
Has a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge/ Dining Area 25' x 13' 8" to the recess narrowing to 8' 4" in the dining area ( 7.62m x 4.17m to the recess narrowing to 2.54m in the dining area )
With front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth housing the gas living flame fire. There is coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator. There are patio doors in the dining area which give access to the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.95m x 3.18m )
With two rear facing double glazed windows and a rear facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and waste disposal. There is complimentary tiling, gas hob with cookerhood above, gas double oven, space for a tumble dryer, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, a wall mounted central heating boiler, storage cupboard and central heating radiator. There is access to the inner lobby which in turn gives access to the downstairs WC and garage.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit. There is complimentary tiling and a chrome heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Has an airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 6" to the recess ( 3.48m x 2.90m to the recess )
A double room with rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.90m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 13' 1" ( 2.13m x 3.99m )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" max to the recess x 7' 3" max ( 3.10m max to the recess x 2.21m max )
With front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower over and WC. There is full tiling to the walls, chrome heated towel rail and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden and a driveway which provides off road parking which inturn leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed lawned garden with patio, shed and outside tap.
Has up and over doors, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45361989.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.