2 bedroom detached house for saleShaw End, Lealholm, Whitby, North Yorkshire
Sold STC £425,000
- Detached period cottage set within the North York Moors National Park
- Private position with spectacular views
- Refurbished and well presented accommodation
- Sitting room with wood burning stove and French doors opening to the terrace
- Dining room
- Kitchen with range of fitted units and integrated oven and hob
- 2 Bedrooms and a House bathroom
- Generous gardens surrounding the house, terrace and fenced former vegetable garden
- Land of approximately 4.85 acres (1.96 Hectares)
- Detached garage and 3 Useful stores
Refurbished and well-presented accommodation. Sitting room with wood burning stove and French doors opening to the terrace, dining room, kitchen with range of fitted units and integrated oven and hob, 2 bedrooms and a house bathroom. Generous gardens surrounding the house, terrace and fenced former vegetable garden. Land of approximately 4.85 acres (1.96 Hectares). Detached garage and extensive parking, 3 useful stores. Planning permission to substantially extend.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45362016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR150101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops & Staff, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.