3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Square, Dringhouses, York, North Yorkshire
Sold STC £650,000
- Contemporary townhouse in a classic Georgian style
- A highly convenient and exclusive development set around a private garden square
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Study with French doors opening to the garden
- Utility room with integrated appliances
- Open-plan principal living area with sitting room to the front with French doors opening onto the balcony which overlooks the central gardens
- Dining area with Juliet style balcony and Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Principal bedroom suite and dressing room, 2 Further en-suite bedrooms
- Landscaped gardens with a southerly facing aspect
- Private parking for 2 cars together with an integral garage
forming part of this exclusive residential
development, set around delightful garden square
and located in this highly convenient and sought
after location within a short distance of the city.
Study with French doors opening to the garden, utility room with integrated appliances, open-plan principal living area with sitting room to the front with French doors opening onto the balcony which overlooks the central gardens, dining area with Juliet style balcony and fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, principal bedroom suite and dressing room, 2 further en-suite bedrooms. Landscaped gardens with a southerly facing aspect. Private parking for 2 cars together with an integral garage. Balance of a 10 year new build warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45362022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR160012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops & Staff, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.