3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorris Drive, Banbury
- Three bedroomed semi detached
- Located in a popular residential area within walking distance of a primary school and shops
- South facing low maintenance rear garden
- Cavity wall insulation
- Extensive off road parking
Full descriptionA THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A VERY POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA.
Porch, hall, sitting room/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, solar panels, cavity wall insulation, South facing low maintenance rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£239,995 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 2.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Leamington Spa by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Turn right into Ruscote Avenue opposite the arcade of shops and then take the first turning left into Sinclair Avenue and then next right into Hillview Crescent. Take the next turning right into Nuffield Drive and Morris Drive will be found after a short distance as a turning to the left and the property will be found on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A modern brick built semi detached house.
* Located in a popular residential area within walking distance of a primary school and shops.
* uPVC double glazed porch.
* Living room with window to front and double glazed door to the conservatory.
* Small conservatory with uPVC double glazed French windows opening to the rear garden.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed door to the side and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Landing with hatch to insulated loft space with fitted ladder.
* Main bedroom with window to rear.
* Two further bedrooms with windows to front.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and window.
* To the front of the property there is extensive off road parking which extends along a driveway at the side via double gates ultimately leading to a single detached garage with security lighting over.
* There is a low maintenance rear garden with a patio, artificial lawn and partially covered barbeque area.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26623896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.